There are countless things you can do with PLR products. Here are a dozen examples:
- Sell niche PLR products directly on your blog or website.
- Sell PLR products to your existing email list related to your niche.
- Use them to generate leads for your blog or online business.
- Use the PLR articles to create an autoresponder series for your email marketing campaigns.
- Use the products as the basis for content creation ideas and inspirations.
- Offer PLR products as bonuses to your main product.
- Combine multiple PLR products on a specific niche and create your own rebranded products.
- Turn PLR ebooks into physical products that you can sell online or offline.
- Turn PLR ebooks into video products to upload on YouTube.
- Translate PLR ebooks into different languages to create new products.
- Create offline newsletters using PLR articles for local businesses.
PLR stands for "Private Label Rights", means you get the full rights to edit and distribute a product. There is no need to credit the original author, all profits are entirely your own and you make changes wherever you see fit. The products themselves can also vary but they will generally be intangible digital products that provide value by offering information. The most classic example is eBooks, which are book-length documents saved in PDF format (in most cases). Other options, however, can include courses, video courses, audiobooks, software, reports etc. Likewise, a PLR product can focus on nearly any niche, whether that be fitness, making money online, dating, or something else entirely.
The first and most obvious advantage of selling PLR is that you won’t have to make the products yourself. If you want to sell a 20,000-word eBook for instance, then all you need to do is to find the book you like and then place a ‘buy now’ button on your website. This means you don’t need to be a fantastic writer, it means you don’t need to spend days or months writing a book, and it means that you don’t need to handle things like editing the front cover or formatting the layout. Even the sales materials are ready-made for you. And once again, these are ready-made by people who truly understand the business and know how to write highly effective sales content that will help you to sell quickly and effectively.